Network Currency - NUUM
Bit.Country's native currency
NUUM is the native coin on the entire platform and it is the coin for metaverse.network protocols.
At a glance, $NUUM can be used for:
- Staking for materials BIT and healthy platform
- Universal currency for purchasing resources. e.g. Land Blocks
- Advertising & Promotions
- Gas fee for transactions
- Purchasing virtual dApp from the store
- Trade on the marketplace
- Currency exchange
50% of tokens are designated for distribution via public sale, crowd loan, and other promotional methods to the general public.
25% are allocated to private backers & investors, and another 20% are allocated to the founding team.
The remaining 5% is allocated for community growth, such as grants and sponsorships.
NUUM - 1 Billion
- Founding group - 20% - 18 months lock, linear release over 24 months
- Private investors Seed - 17.3% - 12 months lock, linear release over 24 months (50% over 12 months after 1 year lock, then the rest 50% over another 12 months)
- Private investors - 7.7% - To be allocated & vested
- Ecosystem Programs - 5% - 18 months lock, linear release over 24 months
- General public - 50% - To be allocated and / or vested
- 3 Years parachain lease - 30% (To be finalized)
- Public sales - 8 % (30 days lock after TGE. After 30 days, we will distribute all the tokens you have purchased.)
- Campaign Based Airdrop - 2%
- Metaverse Foundation - 10%
We consider a staking protocol for incentivizing good community behavior whilst discouraging bad behavior. This ensures the network stays reputable and protected.